2011/03/28

 

Ideal Day

In theory... wake up at 8am, drink a glass of water , get shoes on and go- we'll see if rain is an issue and run... well this:

View Larger Map

Because it's about 3 miles - and in theory that takes me 20 min (30 to be safe)
I'm back inside by 8:25, and I take a shower- drink water again, and eat brake fast ... which will be:
3 large eggs
3 teaspoons (1 teaspoon for each egg) low-fat milk
1 dashes of salt (1 dash for every two eggs)
1 Tablespoon butter for frying
-Mr. Breakfast.com
I've never used milk in eggs.. hu :)

Then get on my bike and ride to tech by 9am! Where I'll have coffee with Matt and get my glasses (which came in last week). I have about 8 hours of work/life at gatech, then 6pm a social activity, right now it's looking like hashing, but I'm not totally sure.

In bed by 12, brush teeth, drink water, repeat ... and I'm tired so I'll tell you how this went tomorrow

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home