2008/09/14

 

Tan-zed

Crossed the boarder yesterday with a bus full of lovely Burundian ladies who laughed at me every chance they got:) It was quite fun.

now I'm in Kigoma till Wed. as the Boat comes then- I float to Zambia- I'm safe other than an Eye infection which I'm treating

Life is cheep again ($1 for my hotel last night) which makes me happy, and I'm going to search for fishermen to take me out one the lake on my 3 day stop over- barely anyone speaks English, so it'll be fun ! :D

-Pole Pole

Comments:
sorry missed your call again. eye infection - take care. where to next? what language is spoken in Kigoma? Looks like a lovely place. Be safe! xoxoxoxoxo
 
freaking a your life is amazing. i am always impressed when i read this. good for you for looking at no english speakers as an adventure...you'd be surprised how rare that is.
 
rock on...i can't wait to hear all about this amazing trip of yours :) and sorry i missed you yesterday morning, i think i was eating...figures. :)
 
go for it bro...take lots of pics and come back and help me learn French...hope that dictionary came in handy in TZed.
(this is Nate, btw)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home