2008/09/29

 

Lake of Stars

I like Eggs, They are good.

Malawi is amazing - at least Nkhata bay :)
But alsas it didn't have an internet connection :p

Spent three nights there with other backpackers, (did some rowing, snorkeling, which I'm not sure why I havn't done before! and tried the locla brew [yuck]- met... Brits, Israeies, Germans, Dutchmen, and lots of Malawisna) then hitched a ride down with Ben, who I met at Mayorka VIllage (awesome like side campside/bar) who has been driving from Cape town for about two months- Just arrived in Blantyre last night, and am taking a little break for today, then I'll bus it down to Mozanbique and then to Swaziland.

I'm realizing I'm very pressed for time, and there are far to many things to do in the world, but I'll try for as many as I can.

I finished "Small Gods" which was an amazing read, and I recomend it to anybody who's looking at a alternative view of religion of the self verses teh masses (also read SIlas Marner by George Elliot, which is kinda the same thing but without Prattchets WIt) - and I finnally found a book store in Blantyre (not relaly any since Nairobi)

I'm going back and forth between travel buddies, which is fun, and I don't know who I'll find next on my way to Mozambique, but I think that's the fun part.

Comments:
Sounds pretty exciting, keep up the good work & blogging!
 
wow, Can't wait to the see the photos! Keep on blogging!
 
What do you do with all the books you finish reading? You should bring them to me!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home