2008/08/31

 

Post

He said Post: I asked "what?:


past three weeks I've been traveling with my wonderful mother to:
Ninuki for a Safari (we say black Rhinos!- and I got to pet a white rhino that wasn't in a zoo)

Mombasa (1/2 day)

Watamu sweet ruins, and an interesting swim in the ocean inspired by some olympic swimmer and sheer boredom(about 300+ meters to an island and back.... yeah

andd... Lamu, which is pretty much a travelers paride, and if you ever go to the Kenyan Coast I would say skip most of it and just go to Lamu :) 2am beach bon fires, really cheep avocado juice, no crime, no cars, lots of donkeys, sailing (it's an island) friendly locals who invite you to everything (football matches, drinking, weddings)

and I met a group of really awesome travelers, who I'm probably going to meet up with for the rest of my year around the world ( funny how that just works out)

in a related, I'm just posting whats on my mind, matter - I've gotten active on couchsurfers and met quite a few people, and am planning my trip down to south Africa with them :)

P.Rhea asked me to run for some stuff which would be really awesome... I need to think about it and write a longer post- with the main idea of my life has changed so drastically here that I don't know if I'll ever be in one place longer than six months, and I don't know if that's fair to other people or myself if they're relying on me

and- does anybody know how to super impose a google map onto a blog? I need one for posting where I am (and my route) when I travel though:

...gtg will post later


oh and Happy birthday Dunia

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
=) thanks kid.

I love your blogs, your thoughts (you write like you think. exactly. it makes me feel really connected to what you're going through in a way...) but maybe the next one can be an overview of what youre doing next - your mom mentioned some stuff on HER blog about where you're going, but I'd like to hear exactly where and with whom and why and all that stuff.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home