2008/06/11

 

Oh to flying metal

when here for so long
then suddenly away
I reach- and gone
we'll meet some other day


Went scuba diving last sunday! - it was in a pool but still pretty sweet :), and I got commissioned to design a climbing wall (over 60 feet tall!) just have to have some proposal in by the end of this month- life's weird like that, makes me think of the wheel of Wyrd, or maybe it's just me being interested in everything

Lately my breakfasts have consisted of Tea- Lunch is Tea and scones (or Mendazi) and Dinner is ... well it involves Tea- in this order: Green, White [ Black with 2/3 milk], Green. It's very enjoyable (and keeps me hydrated)

For those who keep asking these are the only thing I can think I need right now:
things I could use:


-Duct tape
-A Headlight- LED-AAA
-A leartherman multi tool
-pictures of people- so that they can be traveling with me
-Some kind of wallet- the older the better
-Requests for things you would like me to bring back (east Africa- or Europe)
-Medium sized short sleeved colored cotton shirts with some kind of flannel (tartan?) pattern - like what I wear in my facebook photo.... :)

send to:

Sean Kolk
c/o Michael Omondi
p.o. box 75315-00200
Nairobi, Kenya

Cheers

Comments:
its called plaid...and the only thing we really want is you back SAFE AND SOUND.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home