2008/05/30

 

Looking at the big Rocks as I walk

Every once in a while I realize my life goals don't involve attending meetings, drinking at bars, or working long hours on tasks that I could have finished at another time.

I just got invited to Uganda in two weeks.. and I can't really think of a reason not to go- I'm just going to make sure that I finish my work on time.


House is getting crazy- have six people there who all come from very different backgrounds, and now with Thomas and his Guitar and Cami with her energy, the house is... well going in a very interesting direction. :)

[Edit]
As I looked at my goals list (the one one the right)
I found this site- which they recommended me- it was a very nice read, and felt truly relative to my life :)

16 things I wish they had taught me in school

Labels:


Comments:
so I admit I'm a horrible friend and didn't really keep up with your blog over the semester. But I just read a sampling of your posts and I want to say, I'm proud of you. I can't wait to talk in person about all of this. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home