2008/04/24

 

The worst form of plastic

Books stores are a concept in my mind that have been shattered by thin piece of plastic wrapping paper, which prevents me from opening a plethora of knowledge and joy.


Oh I've been working with Wiki's :)

http://aieseckenyatn.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

the reasons for this wiki are listed, and some TN's know about this and why it exist.

This is step 1 in working for more inner lc relations for people who:
a) have time to interact
b) don't know everyone in Nairobi
c)want more activities to than the average student

I would also like to make someway to contact more people in @ Kenya, but it's a work in progress

I'm liking this info-structure stuff

I know some people might have issues with this, but I don't care, I'm doing this on my own time:)

Comments:
everyone's gotta check out the quotes page for the flaming war between shanky and dunia.

i want to touch you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home